ABOUT ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS
Absolutely Gorgeous is a 100% Australian made and owned, natural and organic skin care company.
Their products feature unique and powerful Australian bush extracts because of their healing, nourishing and soothing effect on the skin. They combine essential vitamins, minerals and the finest botanicals to create products that are are not only luxurious but make your skin look and feel “absolutely gorgeous”.
WHAT’S VEGAN (AS OF JULY 2016)
- EAU DE ROSE HYDRATING MIST
- MACADAMIA FACE CREAM
- ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL
- PINK CLAY CREME CLEANSER
- PINK CLAY EXFOLIATING MASK
- PURIFY FOAMING CLEANSER
- SKINCARE TRAVEL KIT
- ULTRA NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM
- ROSEHIP HAND AND BODY WASH
- BODY CUSTARD – COCONUT AND LIME
- EVERYTHING ORGANIC BODY OIL
- HAND AND BODY LOTION
- HEALING HAND AND NAIL CREAM
- MOISTURISING BODY WASH
MOTHER AND BABY:
- HANDMADE PALM OIL FREE SOAP – LAVENDER AND PATCHOULI
- HANDMADE PALM OIL FREE SOAP – LEMON MYRTLE AND YELLOW CLAY
- HANDMADE PALM OIL FREE SOAP – PINK GRAPEFRUIT AND JASMINE
- HANDMADE PALM OIL FREE SOAP – SANDALWOOD AND CINNAMON
- HANDMADE PALM OIL FREE SOAP – SPEARMINT AND PUMICE
- HANDMADE PALM OIL FREE SOAP – VANILLA AND ORANGE
- THE ORANGUTAN PROJECT PALM OIL FREE SOAP
LEGIT REALS EMAIL FROM 100% PURE ON THEIR CF STANCE
Apologies for the delay in our reply.
The answer is NO to all the questions below. The only product that is not Vegan would be our Relax Me Bath Milk because it contains milk powder.
Also, lip balms contain beeswax.
Hope that helps.
1. Does your company test ingredients or finished products on animals?
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals through a third party?
3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals?
4. Are you owned or affiliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals?
5. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country?
6. Do you use palm oil/carnuaba wax in any of your products? If so, is it from an organic and sustainable source?
7. Are all of your products vegan? If you have a list of which are or aren’t, that would be much appreciated.